Ampronix distributes the best in medical recorders from leading brands such as MediCapture, Pacsgear, Panasonic, Sony and TEAC. Moreover, we supply refurbished and discontinued video recorders from Perkins and JVC. Choose between new and refurbished recorders with HD recording capabilities and the ability to record to DVD/PACS/USB simultaneously.
Ampronix also manufactures CHROMAPAXX, DVMAXX, and VERSAPAXX, three types of medical video recorders that enhance your recording experience in the operating room. With HD recording capabilities and PACS compatibility, these devices come equipped with a variety of tools to improve performance.
Choosing the most efficient recorder for your medical environment is imperative to the success of each procedure. Chromapaxx is the perfect recorder for low resolution imaging while Versapaxx facilitates high resolution recording in DICOM format. For reliability in critical settings, turn to DVMAXX; should the user experience a power outage during a procedure, DVMAXX’s power save feature keeps the device running for 15 seconds to save the files without corruption.
The service center at Ampronix is available to repair your medical grade recorders - or any other medical technology - as we offer hot-swap exchanges and fast turnaround times. Our goal is to provide a cost-effective method to extending and maintaining the life of your equipment. All repairs are performed onsite by experienced technicians and come with a minimum one year warranty.
Contact us for a quote on the best recorders for your medical environment.
PACSGEAR MDR Analog to DICOM Recorder
- This product is EOL, replaced by Hyland PACSgear MDR Video Recorder PER9478. Please contact us for repair services.
- Capture and send video clips or single frames to PACS/EHR
- Ideal for high resolution speech pathology, cardiology, angiography, vascular and orthopedic applications
- Self-contained, compact system. Installs easily on portable modalities, surgical carts, and fluorographic systems
- Features cine hold/playback and in-room review
- Creates single or multi-patient discs
- Part number: 100-01345-00 (1000134500)
PACSGEAR MDR Video for Speech Pathology 1000134200 (100-01342-00)
- This product is EOL, replaced by Hyland PACSgear MDR Video Recoder - Speech Package PER9037. Please contact us for repair services.
- Synchronized audio and video can be recorded to CD/DVD/USB media and/or sent to PACS
- Video clips can be trimmed and single frames captured so that only diagnostically relevant data is recorded to media or sent to PACS
- Programmable function keys allow images to be easily labeled with text overlays to identify consistency of the swallowed substance
- A touch screen monitor is provided for user interface and playback
- Recording can be triggered from the fluoroscopic footswitch or an optional footswitch
- Viewing software is recorded on every disk