The remarkable Edan Acclarix AX7 Compact Diagnostic Ultrasound System delivers a powerhouse combination of features to meet the demands of point-of-care and general imaging applications.
Its sleek footprint contains a fully featured, diagnostic ultrasound platform with advanced imaging modes, dual touch screens, a gesture-control user interface, and a full suite of next-generation transducers that support a wide range of applications including abdominal, OB/GYN, MSK, vascular, cardiac, nerve, pediatric and small parts.
Standard Configuration includes:
- 15 inch HD Monitor with hard glass that swivels and angles for optimal viewing
- Extended battery operation making it ideal for use in any care environment
- Full-sealed, easy to clean control panel to aid in infection control
- Dual gesture driven touch screens for easy and efficient operation
- An integrated 500GB hard drive and 4 USB ports to archive images
- Tissue Adaptive Imaging
- Harmonic Imaging
- Spatial compound Imaging
- eSRI (Speckle Reduction Imaging)
- Color Doppler/Power Doppler/Directional Power Doppler Imaging
- Pulsed Wave Doppler/HPRF
- Part number: 83.63.560195 (USA standard)
Edan is a healthcare company dedicated to improving the human condition around the world by delivering value-driven, innovative and high-quality medical products and services. For over 20 years, Edan has been pioneering a comprehensive line of medical solutions that address a broad range of healthcare practices.