College Scholarship 2017 - 2018
2018 AMPRONIX COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
College Scholarships are a great way to give back to the community and that is why we are offering our Ampronix College Scholarship Program. We will be awarding a total of $2,250 to 3 full-time undergraduate college students who demonstrate passion for their field of study and great desire to give back to their community.
1st place will receive a $1,000 scholarship
2nd place will receive a $750 scholarship
3rd place will receive a $500 scholarship
Ampronix will be accepting scholarship applications until the May 31, 2018 deadline. All applicants will be notified of award or rejection in June of 2018. The award will be sent directly to the college or university in which the student is enrolled.
Am I eligible for this scholarship? You are eligible if you:
- are a legal resident of the United States
- are enrolled as a full-time undergraduate at a college or university during the 2017 – 2018 academic year
- have volunteered a minimum of 20 hours between June 2017 – May 2018
What is the criteria for application?
Submit a short essay answering the 3 questions below (500-800 word count) with a supplementary photo in the document:
- What college / university are you attending and what is your field of study?
- How has the subject of your photo inspired you to choose your specific field of study?
- How do you give back to your community through volunteerism?
- Name this file: lastname_firstname_ampronix_scholarship_essay
- If applicable, please also include a Statement of Financial Need
- Send submission and any inquiries to email@example.com
How do I show proof of enrollment and volunteer hours?
Proof of Enrollment:
- An unofficial transcript is required, along with a screenshot of your current class schedule
- Name this file: lastname_firstname_ampronix_scholarship_enrollment
Proof of Volunteering:
- A letter from the volunteering supervisor
- Name this file: lastname_firstname_ampronix_scholarship_volunteering
Students are required to submit 3 documents in total; these should be in Microsoft Word or PDF format (.docx, .doc, .pdf). For students using Pages or Google Docs, please export the file as one of these accepted formats. If we cannot access the files your submission will be disqualified.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Am I eligible if I was accepted to the college program and will start classes in the fall but have not yet started classes?
A: If you have been accepted but will not start classes until after the application deadline (May 31, 2018) you are not eligible for the scholarship. Please check back next year as this scholarship will be offered annually.
Q: Am I eligible if I am a high school senior during the 2017 – 2018 academic year and enrolled full-time in a dual-enrollment program at a community college or university?
A: If you are still in high school and also enrolled full-time in a college or university in which you have already started college courses, you are eligible for this scholarship.
Ampronix is a renowned authorized master distributor of the medical industry’s top brands as well as a world class manufacturer of innovative technology. Since 1982, Ampronix has been dedicated to meeting the growing needs of the medical community with its extensive product knowledge, outstanding service, and state-of-the-art repair facility. Ampronix prides itself on its ability to offer tailored, one-stop solutions at a faster and more cost effective rate than other manufacturers. Ampronix is ISO 13485:2003, ISO 9001:2008, and ANSI/ESD S20.20-2014 registered and certified.
2018 AMPRONIX COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP ProGRAM