College Scholarship 2018 - 2019
2019 AMPRONIX COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
College Scholarships are a great way to give back to the community and that is why we are offering our Ampronix College Scholarship Program. We will be awarding a total of $2,250 to 3 full-time undergraduate college students who demonstrate a passion for their field of study and have a great desire to give back to their community.
1st place will receive a $1,000 scholarship
2nd place will receive a $750 scholarship
3rd place will receive a $500 scholarship
* Ampronix will be accepting scholarship applications until the May 31, 2019 deadline.*
All applicants will be notified of award or rejection in June of 2019. The award will be sent directly to the college or university in which the student is enrolled.
Am I eligible for this scholarship? You are eligible if you:
- are a legal resident of the United States
- are enrolled as a full-time undergraduate at a college or university during the 2018 – 2019 academic year (Must be taking 12 credits or 4-5 classes per semester)
- have volunteered a minimum of 20 hours between June 2018 – May 2019
- have not been awarded the Ampronix Scholarship before
In order to qualify for this scholarship, we will need the following:
*** To submit your Scholarship Application Email us at email@example.com ***
1.) Submit a short 500-800 word count essay answering the 3 questions below with an inspirational photo.
- What college / university are you attending and what is your field of study?
- How has the subject in your photo inspired you to choose your specific field of study?
- How do you give back to your community through volunteerism?
*** Please include in your essay document, a photo that inspired you to choose your specific study.
*If applicable, please also include the statement of need at the bottom of your essay.
Name this file: LastName_FirstName_Ampronix_Scholarship_Essay.docx
2.) Proof of Enrollment: An unofficial transcript is required.
Name this file: LastName_FirstName_Ampronix_Scholarship_Enrollment.docx
3.) Proof of Volunteering: A letter from your volunteering supervisor confirming you have completed 20+ hours of volunteer work during June 2018 – May 2019 is required.
Name this file: LastName_FirstName_Ampronix_Scholarship_Volunteering.docx
- Students are required to submit 3 documents in total; these should be in Microsoft Word or PDF format (.docx, .doc, .pdf).
- For students using Pages or Google Docs, please export the file as one of these accepted formats. If we cannot access the files your submission will be disqualified.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Am I eligible if I was accepted into college and will start classes in the fall but have not yet started classes?
A: If you have been accepted but will not start classes until after the application deadline (May 31, 2019) you are not eligible for the scholarship. Please check back next year as this scholarship will be offered annually.
Q: Am I eligible if I am a high school senior during the 2018 – 2019 academic year and enrolled full-time in a dual-enrollment program at a community college or university?
A: If you are still in high school and also enrolled full-time in a college or university in which you have already started college courses, you are eligible for this scholarship.
Q: Will the scholarship be awarded to the student or to the university/college?
A: The award will be sent to the university/college of which the student is enrolled for credit to their student account.
Q: For the proof of volunteering, can I submit a log of hours with a signature?
A: A letter from your volunteering supervisor will be required.
Ampronix is a renowned authorized master distributor of the medical industry’s top brands as well as a world-class manufacturer of innovative technology. Since 1982, Ampronix has been dedicated to meeting the growing needs of the medical community with its extensive product knowledge, outstanding service, and state-of-the-art repair facility. Ampronix prides itself on its ability to offer tailored, one-stop solutions at a faster and more cost-effective rate than other manufacturers. Ampronix is ISO 13485:2003, and ANSI/ESD S20.20-2014 registered and certified.
2018 - 2019 AMPRONIX COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP ProGRAM