CODONICS Virtua Medical Disc Publisher
Virtua is a network-based solution for recording and labeling diagnostic studies onto CD/DVD media. It integrates two CD/DVD drives, a label printer, an easy-to-use touch screen and computer in a compact design.
- Automatically records patient studies without tying up valuable workstation and employee resources
- On-demand disc creation and labeling directly from PACS workstations
- Studies can be conveniently viewed using the included Siemens syngo fastViewer, syngo.plaza viewer or Codonics DICOM viewers
- Automatic Mode records patient studies to disc directly from a workstation
- Manual Mode creates customized discs via the easy-to-use touch screen interface or web browser
- Compliance with DICOM Part 10, IHE PDI and audit logs for HIPAA
- Compact design occupies just two feet of counter space and eliminates disorganized cables, separate monitor, keyboard and mouse
- HTTP Web Server for remote control and configuration
- The scope of supply includes: media starter kit, Siemens syngo.plaza viewer as well as Codonics Clarity Viewer.
- DICOM Structure Reports license for recording of both the report and study together on the same disc.
- Record by Series license for save referral time by selecting and recording relevant series instead of entire study.
- Codonics custom label service of one label per system.
- The first year of SWAP warranty is included. Installation is not included.